A one day multi-agency training event organized and delivered by the West Yorkshire LSCB trainers. The aim of the trainers is to equip participants with the confidence and skills to deliver Safeguarding Children Training.
All participants must have completed the Introduction to Working Together to Safeguard Children and Young People either through their own agencies or the LSCB and have a good understanding of Safeguarding and their organization policies and procedures before they can attend this training.
Upcoming Course Dates:
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand how adults learn and the different learning styles.
- Learn techniques of how to handle difficult situations and participants.
- Appreciate the emotional component when delivering safeguarding children training.
- Acquire practical knowledge around training skills, room layout and delivery styles.
Self Select by answering the following questions:
- Are you an experienced practitioner?
- Do you have knowledge and skills that you can share?
- Would you like to develop presentation skills to increase your confidence to deliver effective multi-agency training?
There is 5 Places for this course.
Refreshments will not be provided at this course.