This course is delivered by Wakefield Education Psychologist Service and provides an opportunity to explore existing support strategies for children with social emotional and mental health needs (SEMH) associated with attachment difficulties. It also provides an introduction into the types of attachment difficulties. The aim is also to consider alternative behaviour support strategies and for participants to help develop good practice.
Statutory, voluntary and community practitioners that work directly with children and young people who may experience attachment difficulties.
Upcoming Course Dates:
- Wednesday 26th June, 2019 - FULL
* Considered what assumptions and ideas conventional behaviour support strategies are based upon
* Been introduced the signs & types of different attachment difficulties
* Considered alternative behaviour support strategies for children with apparent attachment difficulties
* Considered current good practice and how to develop this further