Children’s exposure to adult pornography is higher than ever with easy access to hardcore material through smart phones and tablets.
Questioned to be considered:
- What is the current picture in the UK?
- Can we do anything to stem the tide of harmful content?
- What is the impact on children?
- What can we do to appropriately educate our children?
Feedback from previous presentations:
- “Vicki really engaged with the audience”.
- “Superb, lots of highly relevant stuff”.
- “Added further to my understanding and knowledge and gave me some specific areas to enhance within my schools PSHE”.
Upcoming Course Dates:
This briefing will set the scene in the UK and look at research and resources that agencies can use to educate the children they work with