The Rosalie Ryrie Foundation works with aggressive and conforming behaviours as part of domestic abuse.
Domestic abuse is a very extensive and complex form of abuse. Participants of this session will have a raised awareness of what domestic abuse is, how to support people and the organisations that can help.
Upcoming Course Dates:
- Friday 28th June, 2019 - FULL
* Impact of Domestic on Children and Families
* Emotional tank
* Cycles of Abuse
* Understanding abusive relationships
* Challenging abusive behaviours
* How to support families holistically
* Confidence within this field