This session aims to introduce the concept, raise awareness and explore the issue of Disguised Compliance; exploring what it is and how important it is to be aware of when working with families. This course is delivered by the LSCB.
Any practitioner /manager from either the statutory or voluntary sector would benefit from this briefing. It is expected that delegates will have completed basic safeguarding training.
Upcoming Course Dates:
- Wednesday 9th October, 2019 - FULL
- Thursday 23rd January, 2020
* Understand what disguised compliance is.
* Learn how to spot signs of disguised compliance.
* Consider how best to engage with families where disguised compliance has been identified.
* Understand when disguised compliance occurs.
* Explore the reasons behind disguised compliance.
* Understand the role of professional curiosity in responding to disguised compliance.