This two hour briefing delivered in partnership by West Yorkshire Police and Children’s Social Care will provide practitioners with an understanding of the West Yorkshire CSE Risk Assessment Tool. This includes the fourteen areas of assessment; referral pathways and expectations in terms of response from services, including children’s social care and West Yorkshire Police once a referral has been made.
This course is aimed at all practitioners working directly with children and young people. It is recommended training for all front line practitioners and managers.
Upcoming Course Dates:
- Wednesday 11th July, 2018 - FULL
- Wednesday 14th November, 2018
* Have an understanding of the West Yorkshire CSE Risk Assessment Tool, including the fourteen areas of risk
* Have practiced completing the Risk Assessment Tool using a case study
* Have developed an understanding of what happens next following a referral of Risk Assessment Tool to Children’s Social Care
* Have an understanding of the referral pathways for CSE following completion of the tool
This course is aimed at all practitioners working directly with children and young people.
There are 18 places available for each of the state course dates.
Refreshment will not be provided for this course.