This free training is delivered by CAMHS Primary Practitioners as part of the Future in Mind initiative. The session is appropriate for anyone working with Children and Young People in a professional setting (school or community).
10th October 2019
Learning and Development Centre, Fieldhead Hospital, Ouchthorpe Lane Wakefield, WF1 3SP
9:45am – 11:45am
- To develop our understanding of the impact that loss and change has on those affected.
- To learn strategies and activities that can help children manage change and loss
- To be able to recognise physical and emotional signs of distress when children are experiencing change and loss in their lives. To learn strategies and activities that can help children to manage change and loss.
- To learn strategies and activities that can help children to manage change and loss.o define depression and distinguish from low mood.
- To identify signs and symptoms of depression and of low mood in children and young people.
- To identify strategies for working with young people with depression and low mood.
To book onto this course, you will need to contact CAMHS at: