Topics that will be covered:
- The role of a Cyber Crime Officer.
- What the new age of crime looks like.
- Signs that identify potential cyber criminals.
- How talented people can drift into cyber-crime.
- The dark web.
- The lack of parental awareness.
- How can you help?
- Reporting any concerns.
- How to engage with and prevent young people becoming involved in cyber-crime.
- The positive impact of effective Early Intervention.
Upcoming Course Dates:
This course is aimed at practitioners working with children and families.