See below for model safeguarding policy for schools 2016/2017.
Multi agency report – contribution to meetings.
Request for services (referral) forms/Checklists for referral
Records review tool
Prevent referral form
Multi Agency Report – contribution to meetings
All professionals who attend an Initial Child Protection Conference or a Review Conference are required to provide a written report. This report should also have been shared with the family in advance of the conference.
If you have any questions about how to complete the form, please contact the Chair of the Conference you are attending. This will be made clear in the invitation you have been sent.
Wakefield District Safeguarding Children Board (WDSCB)
Room 59 County Hall
- Download an Example Safeguarding Policy
- Referral Checklist to Social Care
- Request for Services/Referral Form
- Multi Agency Report contribution to meetings
- Safeguarding Records Review Tool
- Guide to Group Supervision
- Student friendly policy The Grange School
- Guide to Case Supervision
- Recording Templates