- You’re NOT alone
- It’s NOT your fault
So now that you know that, Look at the different kinds of bullying:
The meanings for these can be found here.
How to get help:
- Build your confidence – Try something new for the first time, write down something you like about yourself and do something nice for someone.
- Practise being assertive – being able to stand up for yourself in a bully situation.
- Block the bully – Block the phone number, unfriend or delete on social media and change the way you walk home after school.
- Tell someone – tell a friend, tell an adult or tell a teacher.
Always remember to not:
- Fight back
- Reply to an abusive message